Web Ad.vantage CEO Hollis Thomases interviews the Director of Business Development from Glass Jacobson, a Baltimore-area CPA wealth management firm.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Using your website as an active marketing tool and more than just “brochure ware”
- What benchmarks and metrics should you use to track progress toward your goals?
- Which social media platforms are more valuable or demonstrate the biggest ROI?
- “Wins” from having a well-defined content marketing and distribution strategy
- Advice for marketers who need to “sell” digital marketing ideas and tactics to C-level managers
Listen to the Podcast
If you are experiencing issues with the embedded podcast above, please click here.
About Today’s Guest
Sarah Sedlak | Glass Jacobson
Director of Business Development
Sarah joined Glass Jacobson in 2007. She is the Director of Business Development, responsible for all sales, marketing and business development activities for the firm. She has been heavily involved in the firm’s strategic direction for sales and marketing, including the development of new products and services, the firm website and social media strategy and client and staff events.
Leave a comment
Web Ad.vantage is a full-service online marketing company with core competencies in search engine optimization, PPC Campaign Management and online media buying. Visit our Internet Marketing Services section to learn more about our full range of services.
WebAdvantage.net encourages the reprinting of our marketing tips and articles. Before doing so, however, please contact us at for permission to do so. The company bio located above is required to accompany any reprint. Thank you in advance for your professional courtesy.
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum