Surveys & Polls
- Poll: What is your typical approach to your online marketing initiatives?
Jan 15, 2013 - Please vote in our poll to let us know: What is your typical approach to your online marketing initiatives? View Poll
- Poll: How much & how often do you rely on product reviews in your online purchasing decisions?
Oct 16, 2012 - When making an online purchase, how much do product ratings and reviews influence your decision to buy? Do you find (...)
- Are You Separating Your Personal & Business Social Media Accounts? [Poll]
Mar 14, 2012 - As more and more of the general public climbs aboard and becomes familiar with the social media bandwagon, we are hearing folks say that they are now separating the use of their social media accounts by purpose. Primarily the division falls between Facebook and LinkedIn, with Facebook being reserved for strictly family and friend activity and LinkedIn for business relationships. Is this the case for you too? Please complete our simple poll. (...)
- How do you prefer to be contacted for business purposes? [Poll]
Feb 17, 2012 - In a recent article for Inc. our CEO, Hollis Thomases, tackled the challenges of communicating in the digital age, especially (...)
- Which social media account do you prefer to log in with? [Poll]
Nov 30, 2011 - With social media so widely adopted and integrated across the Web, many blogs and websites offer users the ability to (...)
- How often do you check your LinkedIn account? [Poll]
Oct 20, 2011 - Over 120 million people around the world use LinkedIn, the largest social networking site for professionals. But is LinkedIn part (...)
- Will social media still be a media darling in 2011? [Poll]
Jan 12, 2011 - Social media seemed to be everywhere in 2010, making headlines and putting big brands in the spotlight. As we (...)
- Your Favorite Re-tweet Tactics [Poll]
Aug 06, 2010 - In today’s poll we would like to know your favorite tweet/re-tweet tactics. What do you prefer or what works best for you? [P.S. Poll RTs very welcome, thanks!] View Poll
- What do you think of Google’s new SERP design? [Poll]
May 11, 2010 - Google recently changed the design of its search engine results pages (SERPs), adding advanced search tools, incorporating more universal search (...)
- How often do you find tweeted links valuable? [Poll]
Jan 29, 2010 - On Twitter, about how often do you find value in the links that other people tweet? Do you find that (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum