- 6 Ways Your LinkedIn Group Could Suck
May 10, 2013 - You had high aspirations for your LinkedIn Group, but neglect, spammers and poor practices have de-valued its worth. Get it (...)
- Nonprofit Social Media Marketing: Great Nuggets from the U.S. Humane Society
May 10, 2013 - Yesterday, I had the pleasure of hearing Carrie Lewis, Deputy Director of Online Communications, The Humane Society of the United (...)
- That’s So 2012: Have Pinterest, Foursquare and Groupon Peaked?
May 07, 2013 - Prone to follow bright shiny objects? Perhaps you should slow down and learn from a few whose stars seem to (...)
- Get Real or Die: Your Customer’s Mindshare is Not for Sale
Apr 05, 2013 - Is brand trust, imbued by authenticity and transparency, the new economic currency in an age of social media? Read on (...)
- Keeping Up with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube Advertising
Mar 22, 2013 - In order for social media networks to sustain themselves, they continue to look at advertising as a source of revenue. (...)
- 10 Objectives Used to Build Social Media Business Strategies
Feb 01, 2013 - Are your social media efforts rooted in a solid foundation? Start with clear objectives and build from there. All too (...)
- Filling That Social Media Job: 7 Ways to Get It Wrong
Jan 11, 2013 - Planning to hire someone to do your company’s social media? Avoid costly mistakes by reading these quick tips. . These (...)
- 5 LinkedIn Optimizations You Can Do in 5 Minutes or Less
Jan 09, 2013 - LinkedIn has become the defacto – and therefore most powerful — social network for business. In case you weren’t (...)
- Real vs. Fake: 7 Ways to Improve Perception of Your Online Authenticity
Nov 26, 2012 - Today’s guest post is contributed by Marsha Friedman, CEO of EMSI Public Relations and author of the book Celebritize Yourself: (...)
- What is Google Authorship and how does it help my search visibility?
Nov 15, 2012 - You may have already heard the buzz about Google Authorship–it’s quite the hot topic lately!–but do you know what it (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum