Paid Search / PPC
- Analyze Competition: New AdWords Tool Helps Advertisers Stay Competitive
Jul 08, 2010 - Ever wonder how your competitor's AdWords campaigns are performing? Google recently announced a new addition to Adwords called Analyze Competition (in beta) that gives advertisers more transparency to help them stay competitive. Google's Analyze Competition tool (on the Opportunities Tab) lets advertisers compare their performance with the average performance of other advertisers in their product/service category. Competitive data is presented as generalized bar graphs, and is kept anonymous. (...)
- The State of Search, Part 2: Google’s Game-Changing New Features
Dec 16, 2009 - Google has been very busy. Last week, we took a closer look at just a few of the many new (...)
- Online Marketers Gearing Up for Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Nov 03, 2009 - Is your online marketing campaign ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Now that Halloween has come and gone, retailers (...)
- Advertising to Women Offline? Integrate PPC!
Oct 27, 2009 - October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and everywhere businesses offline and online are displaying their pink ribbons of support. This (...)
- 2 Ways to Get More Out of Your Back-to-School Search Marketing Campaign
Jul 24, 2009 - Back to School time has turned into a marketing bonanza for multiple industries now including retail, grocery, fast food, private education, and child care, just to name a few. Here at Web Ad.vantage, it may only be July but we are in the midst of ramping up our annual back-to-school marketing efforts for a few of our clients…which means ever-attentive focus on students, families, and moms, particularly busy working mothers. (...)
- Mini Campaigns Can Lead to Maximum Results
Jun 26, 2009 - One of the many benefits of paid search is that it has what we like to call “controlled flexibility.” (...)
- If We Were Google: Our Take on FDA’s Paid Search Regulations
May 01, 2009 - With a week or so of fallout from the FDA warning letters sent to 14 major pharmaceutical companies, online marketing (...)
- FDA Hits Pharmaceuticals Where it Hurts: Online
Apr 17, 2009 - When it comes to marketing, Big Pharma has always had a tough row to hoe. Due to the nature (...)
- Google Adsense Scroll Arrows
Apr 09, 2008 - Another quiet Google change happened on Friday, April 4th. The addition of previous and next arrows on all Google Adsense (...)
- Do Traditional Agencies Still Snub Search?
Oct 12, 2007 - This article by Hollis originally appeared in ClickZ on April 24, 2007. I’ve been attending the Search Engine Strategies for (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum