Paid Search / PPC
- The 10 Best Google Tools for Self-Managed PPC Campaigns
Jun 08, 2012 - There are many common “dos and don’ts” of self-managed PPC campaigns, which our CEO Hollis Thomases recently wrote about (...)
- 5 Reasons Why Conversion Tracking is Critical to the Success of your AdWords Campaigns
Aug 26, 2011 - If you’re managing a Google AdWords pay-per-click (PPC) campaign and NOT using Conversion Tracking, you’re missing out on a wealth (...)
- “All These Keywords in my AdWords Campaign Can’t Be Hurting, Can They?” WRONG! They Can!
Mar 18, 2011 - When managing an AdWords campaign, one of the most common mistakes people make is piling on too many keywords. Their (...)
- Your PPC & General Web Marketing Questions Answered (#7mktgsins)
Feb 09, 2011 - It’s time for another round of Q&A from Hollis Thomases’ recent webinar, The Seven Deadly Sins of Online Marketing! (#7mktgsins (...)
- How Google Ad Extensions Improve CTR and Search Visibility
Nov 19, 2010 - Ad extensions are a feature Google implemented earlier this year that extend the information contained in Google AdWords ads. Instead (...)
- 5 Reasons Why DIY Online Marketing Fails
Jun 03, 2010 - In an economy of uncertainty and reduced marketing budgets, it’s understandable (and commendable) when companies decide to take the do-it-yourself (...)
- Google Beta Testing Phone Numbers in AdWords Ad Text… And We’re In On It!
May 21, 2010 - Earlier this month, Google began beta testing the inclusion of phone numbers within AdWords ad text, as reported by multiple (...)
- Why Reputation Management Is an Important Piece of the Search Marketing Puzzle
May 28, 2008 - Companies tend to buy into the importance of running PPC Campaigns on the major search engines and they often see (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum