- Keeping Up with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube Advertising
Mar 22, 2013 - In order for social media networks to sustain themselves, they continue to look at advertising as a source of revenue. (...)
- 5 Ways to Analyze Your Mobile Marketing
Jan 25, 2013 - Not your grandmother’s campaign analysis — Mobile’s unique attributes makes it different and more difficult to measure than Web-based marketing. (...)
- Testing Your Ideas with Digital: The Great Big Marketing Laboratory
Jan 15, 2013 - For speed and cost savings, almost no other media can beat digital as a way to test and adjust your (...)
- 5 Reasons to Start Q4 Ad Planning Right Now!
Aug 24, 2012 - It’s that time of year. The weather is changing, the kids are going back to school, and the holiday (...)
- 7 Considerations for More Effective Mobile Marketing & Advertising
Aug 03, 2012 - When business owners think about mobile marketing, they commonly think of it as running mobile banner ads. However, there (...)
- 4 Simple but Effective Digital Marketing Ideas for Travel & Tourism
Jul 06, 2012 - The dog days of summer are upon us and vacation season is in full swing. Some of our staff are (...)
- 10 Pros & Cons of Low-Cost, Self-Serve Online Advertising
Jun 29, 2012 - We’ve extolled the virtues of self-serve (or “DIY”) online advertising for companies needing a low-cost digital advertising solution several (...)
- Will mobile phones replace your wallet?
Jun 01, 2012 - With services like Google Wallet and Amazon Mobile Payments becoming more commonplace, and a new breed of smartphones with built-in (...)
- 6 Need-to-Know Tips for Advertising on Facebook
May 04, 2012 - Although Facebook is the largest, most popular social network in the world, advertising on Facebook’s platform isn’t usually a (...)
- Viral Video: Funniest Company Spoofs
Apr 24, 2012 - "Company humor" sounds like an oxymoron: For most of us, conjures up images of emcees telling bad jokes at conference dinners. But for companies that can pull it off, the payoff is huge: A well-crafted humor video, for instance, can engage and entertain an audience; encourage viral, word-of-mouth distribution and press mentions; and build awareness and interest in the brand or product. The very best ones even directly impact sales. (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum