- 8 Hidden but Useful Google Business Tools
Mar 08, 2013 - Sure, you know about Google Maps, AdWords, Google Analytics and Gmail. Some of you might also know about Google Drive, (...)
- 6 Ugly Scenarios Preventing You from Analyzing Your Online Marketing
Mar 01, 2013 - Think you have a solid handle on your online marketing analysis thanks to your web analytics? Maybe not so if (...)
- Amazon Skews Customer Reviews and Gets Away With It – But Can You?
Feb 08, 2013 - Reviews and ratings can help boost your sales. Know what to expect and how to respond so your efforts don’t (...)
- Testing Your Ideas with Digital: The Great Big Marketing Laboratory
Jan 15, 2013 - For speed and cost savings, almost no other media can beat digital as a way to test and adjust your (...)
- What Are Consumers Really Doing In Stores on Their Mobile Devices?
Dec 21, 2012 - Recently, two seemingly conflicting pieces of information about consumer in-store mobile device usage behavior caught my eye. The first (...)
- Real vs. Fake: 7 Ways to Improve Perception of Your Online Authenticity
Nov 26, 2012 - Today’s guest post is contributed by Marsha Friedman, CEO of EMSI Public Relations and author of the book Celebritize Yourself: (...)
- 19 Ways to Self-Sabotage Your Own Online Marketing
Nov 20, 2012 - Don’t bomb your digital marketing tactics with these costly and common mistakes In my last column, 8 Common & Costly (...)
- 8 Common & Costly Website Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
Oct 31, 2012 - This article by Hollis Thomases originally appeared on Inc.com on October 22, 2012. Don’t bother to have a website (...)
- Digital Marketing Without a Strategy? Start with this Checklist
Sep 14, 2012 - All too often in digital marketing we see cases where businesses are just executing on tactics—SEO, PPC, banner ads, (...)
- CPA Firm’s Director of Business Development Discusses Website Strategy [PODCAST]
Jul 13, 2012 - Web Ad.vantage CEO Hollis Thomases interviews the Director of Business Development from Glass Jacobson, a Baltimore-area CPA wealth management firm. Listen in as they discuss: Using your website as an active marketing tool and more than just “brochure ware”; What benchmarks and metrics should you use to track progress toward your goals? (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum