- That’s So 2012: Have Pinterest, Foursquare and Groupon Peaked?
May 07, 2013 - Prone to follow bright shiny objects? Perhaps you should slow down and learn from a few whose stars seem to (...)
- 14 Good Reasons to Push Back on Media Clients
Aug 28, 2012 - Recently, there have been several industry articles written about the shortcomings of ad agencies when it comes to the needs (...)
- A Timeline of Recent Facebook Ad Changes
Jul 31, 2012 - According to Facebook’s February 1, 2012 regulatory filing, Facebook generated $3.15 billion in ad revenue in 2011. If you care (...)
- A YouTube Primer for Media Planning Success
Jul 03, 2012 - Online video has most certainly gone mainstream. A July 2011 Pew Internet study found that 71 percent of online adults (...)
- It’s All About the Strategy, Stupid!
Jun 05, 2012 - I recently attended the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s Innovation Days conference. While the main theme of the conference this year was (...)
- Pondering Multi-Screen Media Planning
May 08, 2012 - Multi-screen media campaigns – campaigns delivered through television, desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, and pretty much anywhere else a (...)
- What Media Planners Need to Know About Programmatic Buying
Apr 10, 2012 - Programmatic buying, or the process of executing media buys through digital technology platforms like ad exchanges, agency trading desks, and (...)
- The Best of 2012′s IAB Annual Leadership Meeting
Mar 13, 2012 - To those who attended the IAB’s annual leadership meeting last week, the future of digital advertising looked quite bright indeed…but (...)
- Does Super Bowl XLVI Portend the Future of Media Planning?
Feb 14, 2012 - Super Bowl XLVI was a historic event. For the first time, our nation's biggest single-day sporting event was streamed live online. This migration is a big deal. To understand how, I had a "fireside chat" with Jonathon Shaevitz, CEO of Maxifier, a technology company enabling digital publishers to visualize, optimize, and maximize campaign inventory and performance in real time. (...)
- What Advertisers Should Know About Video in 2012
Jan 17, 2012 - This article by Hollis Thomases originally appeared on ClickZ on January 10, 2012. As I thought about the future of (...)
Pragmatic, professional advice with no hidden agenda.
Internet Business Forum