You may already be doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to boost your site’s traffic and rankings from search engines, but what you doing to capitalize on the rise of mobile search activity from smartphones and tablets? Having a mobile-friendly website is just the first step. How can you also ensure your business is visible in mobile searches and that your website is optimized for mobile visitors? Mobile SEO is the answer.
Mobile SEO is not the same thing as desktop website SEO. Here are the key differences:
- Search engines behave differently when used from mobile devices than when you’re accessing the web from a stationary computer
- Predictive search (when search engines provide automated suggestions based on what you’ve started typing) is more of a factor in mobile search queries
- Location is more important in mobile search results
- Search goals for mobile visitors are usually different from that of desktop visitors
- Your website may not be as accessible or as compatible by a user with a mobile devices as with a desktop
- Website and landing page development best practices are different for mobile
- Mobile call-to-action need to be more compelling
Are you taking all of the above into account when leveraging SEO to grow and convert mobile traffic? If mobile search visibility is something your business struggles with, Web Ad.vantage offers Mobile SEO as a standalone service or as a compliment to our traditional search engine optimization. Even if you don’t already have a mobile-friendly website in place, we can help you set one up and optimize it for mobile search.
Put our Google-certified SEO Specialists to the task! Call (410) 942-0488 to learn more about Mobile SEO, or Request and Estimate to get started.
Web Ad.vantage, Inc. hires experts in their field who provide first class, professional service to their clients. They help to explain ideas and concepts in laymens terms ad deliver as promised and on time.
Harford Community College