Online Marketing Audit & Assessment Services
Web Ad.vantage’s independent digital audits are quite revealing!
Here’s what our digital marketing audits and assessments have achieved for clients:
- 75 – 80% of a digital media budget was allocated to generic ad buys that were not performing
- $750,000 was being wasted on Google AdWords since nearly 100% of the sales came from organic (free) search referrals
- Email subscriptions proven to increase by 300% and information requests by 200% year-over-year with a properly implemented conversion strategy
- Website visitors to the 2nd most popular page bounced off before the page finished loading, due to a problem with the content management system
- 90% of an email marketing campaign’s recipients couldn’t view the emails because they weren’t formatted for mobile devices
- Over two months, 50,000 visitors and almost 900 leads went unreported because the analytics code had been removed from key web pages
- SEO keywords were too skewed towards easily attained brand name rankings. Adjusting the keyword strategy towards relevant unbranded terms led to an 84% increased share of voice with 53% of these keywords in the Top 5 rankings of Google
Almost everyone in marketing is familiar with this famous John Wanamaker quote.
The premise of this quote can be applied to many other tactics in marketing other than just advertising. Over the years at Web Ad.vantage, we have found ourselves helping clients muddle through the answers to this question by providing online marketing audit and assessment services of the work that they themselves or another third party have done. In effect, we performed tactically-specific SWOT analyses for our clients.
Because our clients have found these audits and assessments so helpful, we now offer them as a powerful suite of standalone services:
These analyses really grew from our desire to understand the lay of the land before we started advising our clients to do a given tactic or to change this or that (with the cost and aggravation to the client that often come along with such changes). In other words, we’re the kind of agency that really believes it’s our responsibility to spend our clients’ money wisely (or help them spend it wisely).
Learn more about our online marketing audit and assessment services by calling (410) 942-0488 or submitting an Online Request for Proposal.
The quality of Web Ad.vantage's work and the professionalism their team displayed is what really sets them apart from the crowd. They took the time to really understand our business model and our site architecture. Their recommendations were well thought out and presented with specific examples and action
Decorative Product Source, Inc.